Specialized Sierra Women’s Helmet Gloss Acid Pink Arc

Specialized Sierra Women’s Helmet Gloss Acid Pink Arc

$60.00

Out of stock

Enquire +
Categories:, Tag: SKU: 20370237

Product Info

The Sierra offers serious protection at a tremendous value. Its feature-rich design maximises comfort and protection, while the HairPort SX dial fit system provides a simple, more secure setup for women.
> One-size system based on women’s head sizing, designed for easy and accurate fit.
> One-size system based on women’s head sizing, designed for easy and accurate fit.
> Ponytail-ready HairPort SX fit system with micro-adjustable dial for an easy, accurate fit.
> Ponytail-ready HairPort SX fit system with micro-adjustable dial for an easy, accurate fit.
> 4th Dimension Cooling System optimises ventilation.
> 4th Dimension Cooling System optimises ventilation.
> In-moulded shell improves strength and reduces weight.
> In-moulded shell improves strength and reduces weight.
> Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments.
> Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments.
> Reflective webbing and decals for increased visibility in low-light conditions.
> Reflective webbing and decals for increased visibility in low-light conditions.
> Patented clip-on visor included.
> Patented clip-on visor included.
> Light and easy to use U-Turn strap adjusters
> Patented clip-on visor included

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Specialized Sierra Women’s Helmet Gloss Acid Pink Arc”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *